U.S. Government Alumni in Tanzania
U.S. Government Alumni in Tanzania – Register Now!
If you went to study or on a visit on a U.S. Government funded program such as the ones below, you could be eligible for a number of exciting opportunities! Some of which include:
- Networking opportunities with Tanzania’s best and brightest.
- Contact information for work, educational opportunities and partnerships
- Free access to online journals, magazines, employment opportunities, grant opportunities and a number of different exciting programs with membership on State Alumni website.
- A forum to exchange ideas, produce academic papers, share information and opportunities
- Eligibility to apply for this year’s Alumni Grant Competition
- Eligibility to submit proposals for subsequent years’ grant competitions
- Membership to the Tanzania U.S. State Alumni Association (TUSSAA) and Zanzibar Association of U.S. State Alumni (ZAUSSA)
- Fun, wonderful new friends!
Our alumni went to the U.S. on various programs including:
- The Fulbright Program
- The Hubert Humphrey Program
- The Teacher Exchange Program
- Youth Exchange Programs (KL-YES, YLEP, PFYAL)
- The International Visitor Leadership Program
- The Educational Advisors Program
- Cochran Fellowship Program
- AFGRAD/ATLAS Programs (USAID exchange programs)
- The E-Teacher Exchange Program
- The Foreign Press Center Program
Sign up now to find out more!
- Alumni should sign up with the Embassy by sending an email to email@example.com with their updated CVs, including information on the program(s) they went on to the U.S., the date of the program and the institution they went to or were hosted by.
- Alumni should also sign up with the International Exchange Alumni website by visiting https://alumni.state.gov and following the link “Create an account” on the right hand corner of the screen (green color board). Be sure to know what program you went on when you are signing up, and use the same name you used when you went on the program, unless you have changed your name. If anyone has problems signing up, we can help walk them through it.
For more information, contact the Tanzania Alumni Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 022 229 4000 ext. 4813.