Organizational Development Specialists
Closing Date for This Position: August 6, 2012
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WOK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Tanzania Coordination Office in the U.S. Embassy is seeking a firm that can provide short-term technical assistance in organizational development to the secretariat of the Tanzania National Coordination Mechanism (TNCM), which provides oversight of grants funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. Terms of service would be up to 40 days.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Review project management processes, tools and methodologies to identify best practices already in use by the secretariat and develop an appropriate framework and organizational development mechanism.
- Develop an organizational chart for the secretariat and draft job descriptions for needed positions.
- Develop effective and innovative communication framework and tools that ensure all TNCM stakeholders are kept informed of programmatic and sector activities.
Here is a full description of the Terms of Reference for this short term project - Terms of Reference Global Fund (PDF 22KB).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with organizational development and management of large budgets.
- Knowledge of the Tanzanian government structure and communication.
- Understanding of the HIV context in low income countries.
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills.
Organizations interested in this project must submit the following for consideration of the application: 1) a current resume or curriculum vitae of the individual(s) proposed for this activity AND 2) a proforma invoice. Failure to submit to respond to both of these requirements will result in an incomplete application. Organizations are also invited to submit any other documentation (eg, reports, certifications) that addresses the qualification requirements as described in the Scope of Work.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
PEPFAR Coordination Office
P.O. Box 9123
Dar es Salaam
POINT OF CONTACT
Telephone: (255-22) 229-4031
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: AUGUST 6, 2012