Online Discussion Guidelines
The Web Dialogues online discussion encourages people to talk about a wide range of topics over the Internet. The discussion allows for debate and the sharing of ideas related to U.S. Policy and our local area.
The following are terms and conditions for posting a message to the online discussion. Any messages in violation of these guidelines will not be posted online.
- Messages should be about the topic currently being addressed in the discussion.
- Messages are for public viewing and should not be addressed to an individual.
- Messages should be respectful and friendly, without personal attacks. Messages that harass, threaten, or incite violence will not be posted.
- Profane, vulgar, or offensive language is prohibited.
- Advertising and solicitation is prohibited.
- Personal information such as e-mail addresses and phone numbers will not be posted and cannot be solicited.
- Republishing copywrited material in a message without permission from the author is prohibited.
The discussion content should not be construed as an endorsement of the views of the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of International Information Programs. U.S Embassy Dar es Salaam reserves the right to edit or refuse to post any material, in whole or in part, that does not meet these guidelines. U.S. Embassy Dar es Salaam reserves the right to make changes to the guidelines at anytime.